Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Conceited French


Last summer, Chris' aunt and uncle left us a great little "welcome home" package at the cottage where we stay when we visit. It included a bottle of Arrogant Frog Ribet Red Cabernet Merlot and it was fabulous!

When my mom started dating my dad, he always bought her these corny frog figurines (because she's from Quebec - French/Frog, get it?). Now, she collects frog stuff (not so much corny, but rather, some really great finds!) For her 50th Birthday party, I HAD to make sure we served Arrogant Frog for her...the Chardonnay Vioginer was also tasty!

Plus, the label is made out of a silky material, so you really can't go wrong!

**Problem: I haven't been able to locate this wine in Saskatoon, although it can be ordered in. I've been "importing" it from BC**

1 comment:

RAH said...

Melissa was kind enough to share a bottle of this one night, it's wonderful!